As we adjust to a new reality, I’ve been wanting some new lounge wear. I didn’t want to get a whole new lounge wear wardrobe, but instead find a few key pieces I could wear over and over. I’m a huge fan of quality over quantity, and would rather spend $100 on 3-4 nice pieces as opposed to 7-8 cheap uncomfortable things. After quite extensive research, I found a few outfits that I’m obsessed with. I figured it was wrong of me to NOT share, because we all deserve a few comfy pieces during quarantine. All of these are truly the comfiest lounge wear pieces I have EVER worn.
Here are my top favorites I cannot stop wearing:
- Caslon Tank – High quality tank tops from Nordstrom
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – The comfiest outerwear lounge wear you will find. It’s high quality explains it’s price – and totally worth it.
- Nordstrom’s Free People Sweatpants – Hands down the softest sweatpants I’ve ever owned.
04. Nordstroms Pajama Set – I’ve had this set about a year, and I’m ready to buy about 5 more pairs of it in different colors. I’d wear these every night if I could. The softest, comfiest pajamas EVER!
05. The sweater dress from Amazon – I can wear around the house with slippers, or wear out to the grocery store to pick up some food. Though it’s not as comfy as the other ones, it made my top favorites because of how versatile the outfit is and shows off your waist. Size up for extra length (I’m 5’7” and wearing a size large).